Saturday, June 13, 2009

Wildlife Weekend :: Cow Chip

I pass this cow and her two friend-cows on the way to my son's school every day. They're unique-looking cows and quite unlike the Brahma Cows in the other field that I'm fixated on. I took this picture the other day and was immediately mooed at by the irritated cow, which alerted the bull that someone was leaning over the fence. He then charged the fence so fast that I learned to fly and got back in the car Dukes of Hazzard-style where my laughing boys saw fit to make fun of me for the next hour.


'Tis good having kids...You never have to worry about feeling cool for even a moment.

2 comments:

Jeff Vandiver said...

That's funny....Hope it was a convertible!

Sue said...

It's a good thing you can still run like that, with the proper "motivation" --LOL!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin