Wednesday, April 29, 2009

My moment in the spotlight is about to end

There's only one more day left in the month, so my moment in the Road Trip Journal spotlight is about to end. As you probably read at the beginning of the month, I'm a featured travel writer on Road Trip Journal this month and I'm up for a Reader's Choice Award.

There's only one more day left if you want to vote for my article on Blue Spring State Park. The winning blogger gets a $100 gas card. The best part - you could win a $100 gas card too! Once you vote and enter your email address, your name gets put into the monthly drawing for a $100 gas card. So, here is my shameless request… read the articles that are up for the April Reader's Choice Award and if you like my piece on Blue Spring State Park… vote for me!! And if you like one of the other pieces better, well go ahead and vote for one of them. Regardless you'll still be in the running for that gas card. Plus if you write any travel pieces for your blog, go ahead and submit them - you might get paid for your hard work too!

Thanks!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin